The Business Language Academy offers a range of services to satisfy both the
individual needs of each student as well as those of the group. Our courses:
- Help increase the competitiveness of workers.
- Increase the productivity of the workforce.
- Are designed according to each company and its needs.
- Take into account the specific business or personal requirements by offering classes to improve general conversation and/or writing skills, as well as the reinforcement of technical language if needed.
Languages that can be taken at BLA:
- English Free test
- Portuguese (Brasil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Types of courses that we offer:
- One-to-one or Group; whichever works best in each case
- Standard or Customised programmes; language of commerce or administration; General or Business English; French for conversation; French for business …
- The classes are interactive and productive: student achievement is our greatest satisfaction.
At Business Language Academy we help companies implement their training programme through a subsidy plan. This plan enables the provision of free or significantly subsidised classes. All companies have an annual credit with which to train their employees at zero cost, provided certain conditions are met. However, if this amount is not used, it is lost. This credit is paid through additional Social Security contributions.
These subsidies can be applied to all the training programmes at Business Language Academy. You can find out more about financial aid for companies through the Tripartite Foundation (www.fundaciontripartita.org) or contact us for more details.